Saturday, September 5, 2009

Okay....I suck

I have just been so busy.....I am doing things that I hope will give me time downstream from here.

Anyways....I tested out a new recipe...but unfortunately, I did not take any pictures.  BUT TRUST ME....they were yummers.  Easy...and did I mention YUMMY. (Oh and my cinnamon roll secret...I use dental floss (fresh) to cut the rolls.)

YELLOW CAKE CINNAMON ROLLS
2 pkgs. dry yeast

1 tbsp. sugar

5 c. flour, sifted

2 1/2 c. lukewarm water

1/8 tsp. salt

1 pkg. yellow cake mix



In extra large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add remaining ingredients, stir well. Turn out on floured board and let rise in warm place for 2-3 hours. After dough rises, divide into 3 portions. Roll each out 3/4 inch thick.

Spread with soft butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar (brown). Roll up and slice. Arrange in pans. Let rise again and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done. Frost with powdered sugar, soft butter and cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment